I'm glad that the list of stages has helped you...It was definitely a motivator for me, and helped to establish some of the initial "milestones
" that I wanted to set as GOALS to reach.
If you study the list, you've ALREADY accomplished several things this early on in your 3 days of being smoke-free:
- Your blood pressure / pulse has improved
- Your carbon monoxide level has improved
- You've reduced the chances of a heart attack
- Your ability to smell and taste has improved
- Your lung capacity has increased / hopefully improving your breathing
Look at that - All those things accomplished after only 3 days!!!
Imagine how awesome you'll be doing after a week!!
"If I have just ONE, I'll be right back where I started...Desperately wishing I was where I am today."
- Your QUIT buddy, Jim.
My Quit Date: 1/27/2014
Smoke-Free Days: 1409
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 35,225
Amount Saved: $15,499.00