New here:

4 posts, 0 answered
  1. hotrod75
    hotrod75 avatar
    1 posts
    10 Sep 2020
    09 Sep 2020
    Link to this post
    I have never smoked weed or any drug use before. I have smoke flavored smokes reg smokes. I have searched for sponsor ship for smoking had no luck . anyhow I had a few smokes last week. I had none so far this week. I use to go to AA and NA as well. I have 20 yrs clean time from law and drinking this DEC 26  2020 . Rod. 
  2. treepeo1
    treepeo1 avatar
    255 posts
    06 Feb 2020
    09 Sep 2020 in reply to hotrod75
    Link to this post
    Hi hotrod75,

It is great that you have decided to quit smoking.  Good for you!  You have what it takes to quit, because as you said, you have had no trouble with the law and you also quit drinking.  That shows that you can change your life for the better when you want to.

It will be so much better for your health if you quit smoking.  You will enjoy the freedom that comes with being a non-smoker, and you will save money, too.

Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing.  I am rooting for you!
  3. brieffree
    brieffree avatar
    1477 posts
    28 Nov 2017
    10 Sep 2020
    Link to this post
    Hi hotrod75,

Welcome to helpline

I think is your time to let go! everyone of us quit so many times until finally get it! You are not alone.
    If you need support please feel free to post!

As you said, you have some support before, all you need to do is make a plan and stick to it! Be nice with your self, and careful with the choice that you make, mast be be  healthy, constructive and benefic to you!
    You will be proud of you to live free! So will be your Body!

All the best!  
  4. jenna lee, quit coach
    jenna lee, quit coach avatar
    265 posts
    28 Jun 2018
    10 Sep 2020
    Link to this post
    hi hotrod75,

Welcome to Smokers' HelpLine!

We have a very supportive community here to cheer you on during your journey of quitting.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. You have been through a lot and are clearly capable of making very long-term healthy changes for yourself. This proves you can quit smoking for good too.

Jenna Lee
4 posts, 0 answered