Trying again.

2 posts, 0 answered
  1. tiny2018
    tiny2018 avatar
    55 posts
    23 Mar 2019
    20 Apr 2019
    Link to this post
    It's been a while but am trying so hard to stick to my quit. The crisis with my cats health the results weren't what was hoping for and I thought I couldn't go through it without a smoke. After a few weeks of using that excuse and got my cats medication started and sorted out I realized that I didn't need my smoking. I went through my exercises again and through the booklet sent to me by the quit coach and began my quit this morning. I know at times will be hard but have got tips written down to always refer to. 
  2. linda, quit coach
    linda, quit coach avatar
    146 posts
    28 Nov 2017
    20 Apr 2019
    Link to this post
    Hi tiny2018,

Congratulations for taking this important decision to quit again. Your perseverance is something to be really proud of- Way to go!

We are sorry to hear about your cat’s health...We hope that your cat's health will improve and things will get better for you soon. 

The fact that you keep trying again is so great! You seem well prepared and motivated: you had your tips written down and went through your exercises and booklets again – that's awesome! With your strong commitment and positive mindset, we believe that you can do this!

Remember that you are not alone in your quit journey, we are here for you. Call us if you have any questions or concerns and we will be happy to help you. 

Take care 
    Last modified on 20 Apr 2019 22:13 by linda, quit coach
2 posts, 0 answered