NICODERM®/NICORETTE® Combination Therapy Trial Pack Offer
Talk Tobacco is pleased to be able to offer a trial package of NICODERM® patches and NICORETTE® nicotine gum to qualifying quitters.
Order now by completing Trial Offer order form here or by calling us 1 833 998-TALK (8255)
Research demonstrates it – people who smoke can greatly increase their chances of quitting or reducing by combining medication like these nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products with personalized support like the services offered by Talk
If you meet the eligibility and legal requirements, we will arrange to have you shipped 2 NICODERM® Step 1 patches (21mg),1 sleeve of 15 NICORETTE® Fresh Fruit Gums (2mg), and a discount coupon for $10 off the purchase of any two participating
NICODERM® or NICORETTE® products.
Your trial pack will be delivered 4 to 6 weeks after ordering.
Trial pack eligibility
- I am 18 years of age or over;
- I am a daily smoker;
- I am not pregnant or breast feeding;
- I do not have a jaw disorder (such as temporomandibular joint disorder);
- I do not have a generalized skin condition (e.g. hives, rash);
- I am not allergic to nicotine nor have I had an allergic reaction to NICORETTE® or NICODERM®;
- I have not ordered another NICODERM®/NICORETTE® Combination Therapy Trial Pack from Smokers' Helpline, Talk Tobacco or any other source since December 20, 2022; and
- I assume any and all risk in connection with the use of the Combination Therapy Trial Offer and I release the Canadian Cancer Society from any and all liability which may arise from my use of the trial pack NRT
Trial pack legal information
Please note that while all of the above are the requirements to receive a trial pack through Talk Tobacco, some health care providers may recommend Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) like nicotine gum or the patch to those who do not meet these qualifications.
We encourage you to speak to your doctor or pharmacist to find out if NRT might be right for you.
By participating in this offer, you assume any and all risk in connection with the use of the Combination Therapy Trial Pack Offer and release the Canadian Cancer Society from any and all liability which may arise from use of the trial pack NRT.
You also give permission for contact information to be shared with external partners for the purpose of mailing the Combination Therapy Trial Pack Offer and for following-up to get feedback regarding this trial pack program. This information will be kept secure and confidential and will only be used for the purpose of administering and evaluating this program.
For more information, visit our trial offer Frequently Asked Questions. This link will take you to our Smokers’ Helpline website.
Click on the back arrow at the top of the page to return to the Talk Tobacco website.