200 days

5 posts, 0 answered
  1. freedomchild
    freedomchild avatar
    80 posts
    18 Jan 2022
    15 May 2022
    Link to this post
    Yippee!! I'm 200 days smoke free.. I did it, there's no going back. I no longer have to put those awful sticks in my mouth.. Fresher breath, breath easier, more money, and I smell a lot better.. i still say NOPE everyday. Not One Puff Ever!!
  2. jb63
    jb63 avatar
    111 posts
    28 Feb 2022
    15 May 2022
    Link to this post
    200 days. That is amazing. Congrats 🥳 
  3. treepeo1
    treepeo1 avatar
    255 posts
    06 Feb 2020
    15 May 2022 in reply to freedomchild
    Link to this post
    Hi freedomchild,

WOOHOO!!!  You did it - you kicked the habit!  You should be so proud of yourself.

Now it's all about maintaining your resolve.  You can't afford to get complacent, because you never know when that nasty addiction will try to tempt you back.  Keep living by NOPE for sure.  And whenever you are at all tempted, remember where you started from and where you are now.  It took a lot of hard work and commitment to get where you are.  You have truly changed your life for the better.  Keep enjoying your hard won freedom.  And treat yourself to something nice.  You deserve it!
  4. dublinguy
    dublinguy avatar
    349 posts
    09 Dec 2021
    16 May 2022
    Link to this post
    Well done freedomchild. That name alone says it all. I remember you posting when I first started out and its nice to see you that bit ahead of me.. paving the way so to speak. Keep up the effort. You've really done it this time. The quit that stuck. I'm on day 161 and I cant believe it. Have to check the counter now to keep track of the days cos now I'm counting the months.
  5. renee, quitcoach
    renee, quitcoach avatar
    117 posts
    16 Jul 2018
    18 May 2022 in reply to freedomchild
    Link to this post
    Hello Freedomchild,

Congratulations on being 200 days (and counting) quit! How did you remain quit for all those days? What is the secret to your success?

What do you like best about being a nonsmoker?

Renee
5 posts, 0 answered